TCAD and Statistical Software Packages Available
The Silicon Technology Research Group has access to the following software packages. Details of their local implementation are available.
Avant! (TMA) Software Packages
- SUPREM-3 - A 1-D process simulator
- TSUPREM-4 - A 2-D process simulator
- MEDICI - A 2-D device simulator
- DAVINCI - A 3-D device simulator
- RAPHAEL - An interconnect simulator (Capacitance and resistance)
- Taurus-Lithography - A lithography simulator
- Taurus-Topography - A layer deposition and etch simulator
- AURORA - Parameter extraction Software
- DFM WorkBench - Virtual wafer fabrication software
- Taurus-Visual - Integrated Circuit Technology Visualisation
- STUDIO - GUI interface for Avant!(TMA) simulators
- RS/1 - A statistical and data analysis and management software that includes a built-in programming language for complete customization
- RS/Explore An integrated statistical advisory package that provides menu-driven data exploration, analysis, and interpretation of results. It enables even even non-statisticians to slice through massive amounts of data to significant information.
- RS/Discover - Design of experiment (DOE) software to reduce the number of experimental runs required
- RS/QCA II - A Statistical Process Control (SPC) and quality data analysis package.
- Cornerstone - An exploratory data-analysis package built specifically to help analyze complex production processes in manufacturing applications. Additional analysis modules include multiple regression, principle components analysis and MANOVA.
Agilent Software Packages
- ICCAP - Parameter Extraction Software
STRG Software Packages
Other Software Packages Available
Links to vendors of TCAD software
Links to University TCAD software
return at the Institute for Integrated Micro and Nano Systems