11th - 13th April 2011
The 2011 meeting of the British Zeolite Association will be held at the University of Edinburgh. The BZA welcomes contributions from all fields of zeolite, microporous and mesoporous materials science, including synthesis, structure, applications, characterisation, catalysis and computational studies. We also look forward to receiving contributions in the areas of hybrid materials, MOFs and the application of porous solids in chemical, fine-chemical and green & sustainable processes as well as energy applications.
- Abraham Araya, Senior Scientific Leader, PQ Silicas UK Limited: "Properties and Industrial Applications of Zeolites".
- Stefano Brandani, School of Engineering, University of Edinburgh "The Challenge of Carbon Capture from Air" .
- Jiri Cejka, Heyrovsky Institute of Physical Chemistry, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic: "Porous Materials in Catalysis: Opportunities and Challenges".
- Norbert Stock, Institute for Inorganic Chemistry, Christian-Albrechts-University, Kiel, Germany: "The Synthesis of MOFs: Past, Present and Future".
- Richard Walton, Department of Chemistry, University of Warwick: "In situ studies of metal-organic frameworks: understanding mechanisms of crystallisation and structural flexibility".
Joining instructions with uesful information about the conference can be downloaded from here.
If you want to be added to the mailing list to be kept up to date with information about the BZA 2011 meeting, please fill in the form below.